Parish Blogs

One Month Before Wedding


Obtain a Marriage License

A Marriage License from any county recorder's office; or the state where the wedding is to take place.  You must bring a picture ID with your date of birth on it: i.e. driver's license, military ID, or passport, Social Security number; and, if previously married, the date of the divorce or death.

You must bring a copy of your Pre Cana or Engaged Encounter "State" Certificate. 

If your wedding is taking place at our parish, bring the license to the Parish Office for your file when it is obtained.

Second Meeting with Priest

An second meeting may be held with the priest celebrant or deacon witnessing your marriage to go over last-minute details or concerns. 

Last Modified: -/-
Related Articles: Eight Months Before the Wedding During the Sixth Month Before the Wedding Step III: Two Month Before the Wedding Guidelines for the Wedding Ceremony
Marriage Sacraments

Contact Info.

1109 Chestnut St. Alameda, CA 94501
(510) 522-0181
Parish Office Hours:
           8:30 am to 5pm (closed noon to 1) 
           8:30 am to 12:30pm (volunteer staffing) 
           8:30am to 1:00pm. (volunteer staffing)